Marketing Course For Business Owners
Ideally suited for not only Business Owners, but also for Marketing and Sales Managers.
Undoubtedly, your marketing strategy will make or break your business and if you don’t have a structured one in place ….. then now is the time to put one in. You will consistently hear “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail”, irrespective of what you tackle. I bet that your holidays are often more planned than your business!
Have you ever been in the situation where you say “If only …”? I have, and it’s often been something I’ve done on the spur of the moment with very little thought of the consequences. I will admit that getting myself out of these situations has been quite fun, tricky and challenging. But this is how we learn our lessons in life – when we’ve been there, done that and got the T-shirt we move on and hopefully don’t repeat the same mistakes.
I see the downturn in the recession as a huge opportunity to take stock of our businesses and whilst we have time, implement sound, proven, best practice marketing strategies to keep us profitable and sustainable. There’s no time like the present, so take advantage of Marketing Guru’s Course For Business Owners, where you’ll end up with …..
- A Marketing Strategy Blueprint – to tweak year in and year out
- A Marketing Plan – to update year in and year out
- A Marketing Awareness Planner – to recreate year in and year out
- Productive Self Management – daily!
Here’s what you’ll learn …
- how to analyse your sales, customers, products, sales staff performance, attrition rate, debtors to recession proof your business
- market research, trends, positioning, demographics, market wants to no longer fear your competition
- to set your sales targets using a little-known formula, allocating sales ratios for your products (and sales staff) to always have cash in the bank
- to determine your offering to boost sales quickly through: up-selling, cross-selling, reselling, packaging products and services, joint ventures, continuity products and pricing
- how to promote your products or services, choose your marketing mix and develop awareness campaigns using traditional and social media distribution channels. The market is moving away from traditional marketing ….. you need to be prepared for the emerging Y generation!
- the keys to selling which need to be included throughout your marketing material to help to increase your sales
- how to set-up an annual marketing campaign with monthly implementation to measure your ROI (Return On Investment)
- ways to self manage yourself effectively – there’s no accountability for business owners! – to measure and monitor your performance towards becoming more productive
- and much, much more …
[features_box_azure_blue width=”75%” + border=”2px”]
“All of us believe that we are doing the best we can in our businesses, and I believe that is true. If you were like me, I had great marketing ideas that I wanted to implement, but kept feeling like I needed one plan that all of these ideas could work off and thus they would work together toward one aim. The Marketing Course gave me what I needed to build a constructive Marketing Plan with all of the relevant action plans behind each objective, i.e. one central place for the great marketing ideas, along with others suggested by Fran during the course, with action plans behind them. It gave me the confidence to identify exactly what we do and get rid of things that were draining the business resources. Additionally, it gave me the clarity on my ideal target market and thus the confidence to focus on these potential clients.
The bi weekly meetings with others who have been on the course drives my accountability to achieving the objectives by implementing the action plans, and thus the course has been an absolute success for me as I have actioned the great ideas and am starting to see great results.”
CEO – The Success Company
Durban, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
[features_box_azure_blue width=”75%” + border=”2px”]“I really enjoyed the Marketing Course For Business Owners. There was a lot of information to get through (all good food for thought & business growth nuggets) – I LOVE the fact that we received a manual to make notes, comments, scribbles in as we went along. This has been a great reference for me going forward.
Fran has a wealth of knowledge to share and genuinely cares for each business she tutors and mentors, ensuring that a support structure is in place for you as you progress on your business journey – making sure you stay on the right track and have guidance on hand for any ‘speed bumps’ that may come your way.”
CEO – EM Between Communications
Durban, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
The marketing courses are run over 2 weeks – one day per week, 9h00 to 15h00. The first week covers all the planning and the second week, the implementation. Be prepared for work … you’ll be doing all the work under my step-by-step guidance.
The cost of the Marketing Course For Business Owners is R4,000 (VAT not charged) per participant, inclusive for both workshops. Payable in advance via EFT or credit card. It will be on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. I cannot take more than 2 representatives from one company at a time, as I need to be fair and make sure every company gets the same attention.
I’ll keep holding your hand! I’ll continue to be accessible after the workshops directly through Skype, email or phone. To ensure accountability which is missing in the non-corporate business world, twice a month, I’ll hold breakfasts or conference calls or ‘hangouts’ where the participants set their own goals and challenges to move themselves forward! It’s a forum where hurdles can also be dealt with, when necessary. There are no membership fees and there’s also no compulsion to attend but participants come regularly to build successful, stable and sustainable businesses.
If you are serious about building a profitable and sustainable business ….. Click on the Register Now button below where you’ll be taken to your Booking Form ….. Take action now because there are only 5 people per marketing course.