For most Business Owners and Marketing Managers, their Personal Assistants are so much more than secretaries. Marketing is central to business growth and success. So, it’s important that all the role players in the Marketing Team, including PA’s or Marketing Coordinators, have the necessary skills to deliver on the company’s Marketing Strategy.
As a PA, you provide indispensable support and are expected to add value to administrative and marketing activities. Your customer records and sales data are a gold-mine of marketing information. Discover how you can help your Manager identify areas of opportunity to develop the business. And at the same time, improve your skills and your job satisfaction.
This 1-day marketing course will show you how to …..
- Use sales data to identify critical products and services in your range to boost sales quickly
- Evaluate and monitor clients/customers by key measures (not just orders!)
- Use Market Research to build a database of laser-targeted prospects
- Continually monitor competitors and their products
- Provide input to help develop the Marketing Plan
- Help develop an Annual Marketing Calendar for effective, consistent product or company promotion
- Use your personal power with your peers in customer companies to confirm elusive appointments
- Harness the power of social media as a marketing tool
- Self manage yourself effectively to become more productive
- and much, much more …
By the time you’ve finished this marketing course, you’ll have achieved …..
- Proactive marketing skills
- Significant job satisfaction
- Career enhancement; and
- A focused action plan
This marketing course is run from 8h30 to 16h00. Be prepared for work … you’ll be doing all the work under my step-by-step guidance.
The cost of the Marketing Course For Personal Assistants is R3,000 (VAT not charged) per participant. Payable in advance via EFT or credit card. It will be on a ‘first come, first served’ basis limited to a maximum of 10 delegates to ensure full participation and allow for discussion of your unique situation.
- I’ll keep holding your hand! I’ll continue to be accessible after the workshops through Skype, email and phone.
If you want to get valuable hands-on training, a greater understanding of your current role, or upskill for possible promotions ….. Speak to your Manager and Book Your Space TODAY! ….. Take action now because there are only 10 people per workshop.